SINBONO products are made from a variety of cruelty-free materials.
Keep the following care tips in mind to help your item last a lifetime.
General advice to keep your item in top condition:
- Do not over fill it as this may permanently distort its shape.
- Avoid exposure to grease, perfumes, cosmetics, heat and strong sources of light.
- For bags delivered with a dust bag: store the item inside the protective dust bag when not in use. Do not store in a plastic bag.
- Avoid storing your item anywhere too warm, too humid or unventilated.
- Like any material, we recommend spills or stains be attended to and cleaned as soon as possible.
- You may use leather wipes to clean your bags, or just simply use a clean cloth with water and soap to wipe the stain. Please do rub it carefully and lightly so that the bag will not be damaged.
- Please make sure the bag is not getting wet in the rain.
- Please do not use hair-dryer to dry the bags as the heat will damage the materials.
We are here to help, so please contact us if you have questions about caring for your Sinbono product: firstname.lastname@example.org